Our Quality Policy
Our overall objective is to carry out all works in accordance with industry standards, client requirments, within budget and to the agreed allocated time frame. We pride ourselves in our list of repeat business customers in all sectors.
Our activities are managed by experienced and trained personnel, who receive support and guidance from management in order to achieve their goals and targets in good quality workmanship and punctuality. The management team are commited to staff development through a programme of continous professional development.
It is the policy of John Leahy Construction Ltd. that all our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system.
Our Business managment system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our business and is available to all our staff.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations.
- We implement systems and procedures to facilitate continual improvement.
- We maintain a well trained and customer focused workforce that continue to deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- We only use services and subcontractors that meet our own quality assurance standards.
- Mechanisms are in place to identify, isolate and control nonconforming materials and work.
- This policy is understood, implemented and maintained by all persons working for and on behalf of Seamus O Brien & Sons Builders (Castlebar) Ltd
- Any Complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable timeframe.
This quality policy has been implemented into the Seamus O’Brien & sons Builders (Castlebar) Ltd. management system and is reviewed at regular intervals.